To avoid errors in the bonus system and keep things running smoothly, please note the following... Thank you.
- DON’T CUT & PASTE – If you CUT & PASTE data, you will create #REF errors. COPY & paste is OK; CUT & PASTE is not.
- DON’T DRAG & DROP – If you DRAG & DROP data, you will create #REF errors. Please COPY & paste instead.
- DON’T CHANGE FILE NAMES – This causes the system to malfunction.
- DON’T VIEW FILES AS READ ONLY – If you get the message telling you that your file is already in use, do not open it.
- Find out who has it open, and have them close it. Then open yours.
- If you know (for sure) that no one else is in the file and the system is incorrectly telling you someone is in the file, follow these instructions.
- DON’T “SAVE AS” – Don’t ever save a file with a different name. (i.e. COPY OF PRODUCER01). This renames the file & causes system errors.
- DON’T UNPROTECT SHEETS – Everything that is protected is done so for a reason. If you can’t enter the data where you want, it means you are not entering the data in the correct place. Please refer to the instructions or call for help.
- UPDATE- Each time you open a file on the system select UPDATE to get the most current information available.
- ENTER ALL INFORMATION – Some bonuses may not pay if certain information is left out.
- VERIFY BONUSES – At the end of each pay period, go to the Payroll Report & enter a “Y” once you’ve verified your bonus is accurate.
- SAVE DATA EVERY TIME – Click on the SAVE icon. (3rd from left on toolbar). Don’t click on FILE SAVE.
- ASK FOR HELP – Call us if you are unsure of anything. We can’t help you if we don’t know you need it.
Phone & Email Support
If you need any help at all, please call us at 877-266-8763 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .