How do #REF! Errors Occur?
- #REF! Errors occur when information on the Producer file Entry Screens is moved from one line to another. (i.e if on the Auto Entry Screen a date is dragged from one line to another).
- To avoid these errors in the future, please enter the policy information in each line, do not move it, cut it or drag it.
How Do I Fix the Error?
- In your Producer File, on the FIXES & HELP screen, is a link to the file that will help correct the REF Error on your Producer File.
- Click on the orange box (see below) to open the file and follow the instructions on the screen once it opens.
- You can do this on your own or with our help.
To avoid errors in the bonus system and keep things running smoothly, please note the following... Thank you.
Phone & Email Support
If you need any help at all, please call us at 877-266-8763 or email us at email@example.com .